The Managing Director of the Group, Mr Selva Pankaj, graduated from the University of SDA Bocconi, Milan with a Master in Business Administration. He has also gained membership of The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and The Chartered Institute of Management.
His major achievement is the foundation of Regent Group in 2000 and the development and nurture of it into the multi faceted entity that it is today.
His wealth of corporate experience over 20 years includes work at Prudential Financial Inc, Goldman Sachs, Fortress Investments, Grosvenor Property Fund Management, Rockspring Property Investment Managers, Schroders Property Investment Management, Pricoa Property PLC and Legg Mason Real Estate Inc. His notable successes include:
- Involvement in major capital raises amounting to over €1.5 billion of capital alongside Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Merrill Lynch.
- Restructuring the tax structures of closed end investment companies that invest and manage a diverse portfolio of Commercial Real Estate, derivatives and investments.
- His direct involvement, including negotiating deals and establishing a purchase price, in the acquisition of Legg Mason Real Estate Inc whilst working for Grosvenor Property Fund Management.
- Co-ordinating IPOs in the NYSE, the LSE and European stock markets.
- Has worked in various corporate entities in the United Kingdom, United States and in Europe, in particular Germany, at a range of senior positions.
Tharshiny Pankaj, BSc (Hons)
Deputy Head Teacher
Head of Senior School
Don Mason, BSc, PGCE
Head of Learning Centres
Emmeline Gordon Reid, Higher Dip F; PLA Dip PP; Dip C (Ins NH) Distinction
Head of Sixth Form
Examinations Officer - Wembley
Director of Studies RLC Manager Group Associate
Head of Further & Higher Education Division - Harrow
Head of Further & Higher Education Division - Wembley